Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Cherrybrook Kitchen Loves Kyle Dine!

Last week I promised to share with you a special treat from Kyle Dine. If you don't know about Kyle Dine, be sure to check out his website. We're a big fan of his here at Cherrybrook and apparently he feels the same about us. At a recent appearance, Kyle Dine premiered a new song dedicated to Cherrybrook. Take a listen. You will also see our friend Molly dancing a jig to this new song.

(Please note....I recorded this with my camera turned the wrong way, and I can't figure out how to rotate it! If you know, please tell me. Otherwise...enjoy this artistic view. )






How cool is that? Let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful for Cherrybrook!

stef42678 said...

Thanks for the great post, I love your products! I loved the cute fan song, and I am a huge fan of your CBK cakes. Thanks for the smiles!