Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cherrybrook Kitchen Photo Contest Winner

Shannon from McHenry, IL

PIRATE PARTY

Shannon's story:
Our middle son is anaphylaxis to dairy protein, egg, peanut, and tree nuts. I had such a hard time making cakes before we found your mixes. They would crumble or just taste a bit different. It got to the point that our extended family started asking which one was Hayden's cake and then they would choose the other. I wanted everything at his birthday to be Hayden friendly. Then we found your mixes! So handy to keep in the cabinet and make the night before a friend's party to tote our own cupcake. And best of all, my extended family gives your mixes RAVE reviews also! I guess I don't have to "walk the plank" since my pirate party was a hit. Thanks for your product and helping make our life a little easier. My little pirates also love your sugar cookie mix too!

Thanks for sharing your story and your picture, Shannon. We are glad you didn't have to walk the plank. If you would like to enter our photo contest, visit our website to learn how.

No comments: